Organizational Ethics Charter
- We take step so as to propitiate God and believe that God watches our deeds.
- We adhere to Organizational Ethics Charter under any circumstances.
- We comply with Islamic ordinances and ethics as well as human dignity in all interpersonal and organizational interactions.
- We believe that understanding and proper using of organizational authorities in all levels precede good organizational behavior.
- We deem trustworthiness and confidentiality in terms of organizational information as fundamental duties of ourselves.
- We protect assets and interests of shareholders and stakeholders.
- We believe observance of moral ethics and transparency in information dissemination earn credit and trust.
- Accountability, professional ethics and responsive culture are of our commitments.
- We observe safety, health, and environmental regulations in order to maintain the health of ourselves and others.
- According to our religious beliefs and dignity, we do not use the company’s assets and properties without authorization for personal use.
- We believe maintenance and improvement of efficient human resources, as the highest value organizational assets, are key to success.
- We welcome constructive advice, recommendations, and criticism in furtherance of organizational excellence.
- We do all best to acquire professional knowledge aligned to improvement of quality of activities.
- We epitomize adherence to organizational goals.
The First in Trust and Information Transparency